Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Drugstore Freebies and Cheapies this week...

I actually did a little drugstore shopping today. I was too lazy to take a picture though. I am really trying to finish a scrapbook for my mom before her birthday at the beginning of February. Since I'm being lazy, I will just list the freebies for ya....

Here's the freebies at Walgreens this week:
ThermaCare Pain Relief Trial Size Neck, Shoulder & Wrist HeatWrap- $2.50
Less: $1.00 off ThermaCare Coupon
OOP= $1.50
Get $2.50 RR at checkout
=$1.00 Money Maker!

Joint Juice 20oz- $10.00
Less: $1.00 off Joint Juice Coupon
OOP= $9.00
Get $10 RR at checkout
=$1.00 Money Maker!

Full Fast Appetite Control Spray- $10.00
OOP= $10.00 (Use your $10 RR from the Joint Juice!)
Get $10 RR at checkout
=FREE


Here's the freebies at RiteAid this week:

Halls Cough Drops- $3/2
Less: $.50 off Halls 30 ct. RiteAid December VV Coupon (no longer available to print)
and Less: $.50 off Halls (Feb All You) and $1.00 off Hall (Nov All You)
or Less: $1.00/2 Halls (1/2 SS)
=$.50 or $1.00 OOP
Get $1.00 +UP at checkout
=$.50 Moneymaker or FREE

Rite Aid Facial Tissue, Bath Tissue or Simplify Bath Tissue- $1.00
OOP= $1.00
Get $1.00 +UP at checkout
= FREE (limit is 1 per wellness account)

Viactiv Dietary Supplement – $6.00
Less: $3 Viactiv (1/16 SS)
OOP= $3.00
Get $3 +UP at checkout
= FREE

Dixie Ultra 30 ct plates- $3.99 and BOGO 
=$.99 total or $.49 each




Here's what I snagged:
Walgreens- Thermacare Heating Pad
RiteAid- (2) Dixie Ultra Plates, (2) Halls, and the toilet paper

2 comments:

  1. This may be a silly question but what does "RR" mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Not a silly question at all! I answered you in an email earlier because for some reason I couldnt reply to your comment. Now that it's letting me I will copy what I sent you in an email here.
    RR is the Couponing Lingo for Register Rewards. What are Register Rewards? Well, Register Rewards (aka RR) are coupons that are printed after you checkout. They are Walgreens specific coupons (you can’t use them elsewhere) that take a specific amount of money off your next Walgreens transaction. Each week in their ad, Walgreens advertises what RR will be available for purchasing what products. The RR's usually expire in 2-3 weeks. On my blog, I have written a "How to Shop at Walgreens" tutorial (see the right hand sidebar) that should help you understand more.
    I actually also have a "Couponing Lingo" page tells you all the couponing acronyms such as RR and +UP (see the right hand sidebar).

    ReplyDelete