Thursday, September 23, 2010

Birthday Bonuses


The pic is of the cake my wonderful mother made me for my 27th birthday. 
On top she put my crazy little puppy! Isn't it cute? It tasted SCRUMPTIOUS!

Most people are glad each birthday comes around, but aren't exactly happy to have aged one more year. What everyone can agree on though is that we all like getting presents and other birthday goodies. Well, here's a quick list of birthday FREEBIES D and I have signed up for...LOVE LOVE LOVE freebies~ especially free food!

Logan's Roadhouse- Birthday Coupon
Moes Southwest Grill- FREE entree for your birthday
TCBY- Free Cup of Frozen Yogurt for your birthday (and a coupon off a cake too)
The Limited- FREE gift for your birthday (I got a $10 gift certificate)
Qdoba- Buy One Entree, Get One Free for your birthday
Vera Bradley- If you live near a store, sign up (in store) for their mailing list & get a $20 gift card for your bday.

No comments:

Post a Comment