Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Walgreens Deals this Week- Lip Balm Stockup!

So there are several nice deals at Walgreens this week that I decided to pick up. It's been awhile since I've worked on all my stockpiles, since the best stockpiling times are usually early Spring and Fall. So the next few weeks, I would expect to be doing more sale shopping to grab all the deals and raise my depleting stockpile for another half a year. So here's what I got:

I did this in several transactions (at a few stores), started with ZERO reigster rewards(RRs), and rolled my RRs between transactions. Basically I went from the EOS Lip Balm rolled to the Schick Razor rolled to the EOS Lip Balm + Crunch Bar + Paper Towels and then back rolling that to the Schick Razor. I also purchased some OneADay vitamins which didn't make it in the picture. If you need a breakdown of exactly how I did it and how to roll RRs then leave me a comment and I will detail it out. 

Purchased:
(2) Schick Hydro Razors- $7.99 each
(2) Tuf Paper Towel Rolls- $.99 each
(5) EOS Honeysuckle or Summer Fruit Lip Balm- $3.00 each
(4) Nivea Lip Balm- $1.00 each
(4) Crunch Bars- $.29 each (filler item)
(1) OneADay Vitamins- $6.99 (not pictured)
=$45.11
Less:
(2) $4.00 Schick Hydro Razors Coupon (SS 10/03)
(2) $2.00/2 Nivea Lip Care HERE  (also $1 Nivea in Sept &Oct All You)
=$32.11
Register Rewards Rolled:
(2) $4.00 Schick HydroRegister Rewards
(5) $3.00 EOS Honeysuckle/Summer Fruit Register Rewards
=$9.11

So basically I paid for the Vitamins and everything else pictured was $3.

Need more help with couponing at Walgreens? READ HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment