Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HURRY to get in on this deal!!! GREAT Christmas presents!

With Christmas fast approaching, I am always looking for ideas to snag awesome, yet affordable Christmas presents. Well, today I found one of those deals, but ya gotta hurry because they're selling out fast. One Kings Lane has a deal where if you sign up with them by going HERE you'll get a $15 credit. Then they have some awesome sales going right now...one of them being BIA Cordon Bleu serving pieces.

Using your $15 credit, you can snag these for FREE and only pay shipping of $7.95.


I opted to pay an extra $3 and snag one of these rectangle serving dishes. I KNOW one of the awesome women in my life would love this. (If I can bear to part with it myself.) How awesome is that???
So HURRY and sign up and SNAG one before they're all gone!
Click HERE to register and get your $15 credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment