Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cheap Target Find....

So I know I am a little late telling you this, but if you're going to Target before Sunday (the 19th) then you can snag this deal too. I had to run into Target yesterday to grab a Thank You card (I have regular thank you cards, but I wanted a more personalized one) and of course I quickly scanned for deals. I found a cute top for $3.24 and saw lots of other nice clearance finds. But it's the one food deal that some of you may be interested in.

Target has Ora-Ida Frozen Potatoes of all types on sale (for practically the rest of the month). This week, however, the deal is sweetened because they also have a Buy 2, Get 1 Free Promo running on them. Top that off with the printable coupons that are available and you have yourself a deal. 

So here's what I did:
Buy:
(4) Ore-Ida Steam&Mash- $2.50 sale priced each
(2) Ore-Ida Frozen Fries- $2.39 sale priced each
Less Target Promo:
(1) Buy 2, Get 1 Free Target Promo @ $2.50 off
(1) Buy 2, Get 1 Free Target Promo @ $2.39 off
Less Mfr. Coupons:
(1) $1.50/2 Ore-Ida Frozen Fries Coupon
(4) $1.00 off Ore-Ida Steam & Mash Coupons
=$4.39 for 6 bags or $.73 each

No comments:

Post a Comment