Monday, September 27, 2010

Couponing and Coupons.com Printable Coupons

So I've not been overly into couponing lately, and I've only been sharing with you when I've found superb-o deals...Which is probably better for you anyhow. You really don't want to see EVERY deal do you? Nope...so I am just posting the best of the best IMO. 
Right now, there are some excellent coupons on coupons.com that you might want to print now and save for upcoming sales.



Here's my faves:
BOGO Starburst Gummibursts
BOGO Edge Shave Gel
BOGO Scrubbing Bubbles
$1 off any Energizer Batteries or Flashlight (find a super small pack!)
$.55 off Cheerios and Reeses Puffs (doubled at Kroger to $1.10!)
$.60/3 off Green Giant Boxed Items (doubled at Kroger to $1.20 and often on sale for $1 each!)
$.55 off Ronzoni Pasta (doubled at Kroger to $1.10!I had to use zip 90210 to see this)
$.50 off El Paso Products (doubled at Kroger to $1.00!I had to use zip 90210 to see this)

No comments:

Post a Comment