Friday, June 25, 2010

Sophie Photo Sessions :)

Since we don't have any kiddos, my sweet pup gets my never-ending and usually impromptu photo sessions. Most of the time she is such a happy go lucky puppy. She follows you around wagging her tail and giving you kisses. When the camera comes out though, she gets annoyed. When we have kiddos, I'm sure they will too...yes, I will admit it. I am that bad. I take pictures of everything. Today, however, she wasn't annoyed with my taking her pic repetitively. I think she secretly knew it was the beginning of the weekend and was happy about that. Here's her latest photo session. :)












Isn't she a cutie pie? She's laying underneath me asleep right now. The cameras sitting right beside me...I am tempted to take some more pics. Sigh. I guess I will let her sleep since she was being so sweet and funny for my earlier photo session. :)
I love my girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment