Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kroger Trip- 04/04


Since I really wasn't loving any of the deals at Kroger for the week of 03/31 - 04/06 and because I got my milk at Walgreens this week so I would get free tampons(see previous post),I only ran in Kroger today to get my free stuff.

Snuggle Dryer Sheets- $3.99
Less $3.00 Coupon (3/24 RP)
Less $1.00 Kroger ECoupon
= $.01 OVERAGE

5 Reese's PB Cups- $.79 each
(5) $.55 cent coupon (doubled til cost at Kroger)
= FREE

3 J&J Buddies Soap- $.99 each
(3) $1.00 J&J Coupon (from Smartsource.com)
= .03 OVERAGE total

Funniest thing. Check out my receipt. It says my tax was 90 cents and my Balance Due was 86 cents! Heehee! I went into the negative as far as my subtotal goes which means that in total I paid less than the just the tax...heehee! See the receipt below.

Happy Shopping this week! I will post other deals as the week goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment