Sunday, October 3, 2010

FREE Stuff from HSN.com!! HOT HOT HOT!

HSN.com has a HOT HOT deal right now where you can get $20 off your first order of $20 or more. AND to top it all off there are TONS of items that have FREE shipping. So what does that mean?? FREE or cheap stuff for you!! Plus use ShopatHome to get 4% cashback AND if you're new member you'll get $5 extra cashback which would make this a MONEYMAKER!

Here's how to maximize the deal:
#1. Click HERE to signup or sign into shopathome.com
#2. Search for HSN.com under online shopping and click on Shop Now.
#3. Click Shop the Free Shipping Items on the HSN.com homepage
#4. At checkout use the code 319175 to take $20 off $20 or more

How easy and great is that? You could even use this to snag a free or cheap Christmas present. I didn't however. I was stingy with my discount after I found something I needed....lol. Not that I need anything, but I got an indoor 36 garment hanger to dry my clothes. This is perfect because normally I am hanging my clothes from every doorway in the house that has a door frame (and no they don't all have door frames!).  Now I can put this in the laundry room and hang everything in one place. 

Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment