Monday, February 14, 2011

Easy, Peasy Freebies and Cheapies

So recently two guys, who don't even know each other, have asked me to do a post that encompasses several stores and only includes easy freebies and cheapies. Easy freebies and cheapies meaning that it's a easy deal for new couponers (or in their cases...2 single guys starting to coupon) to handle.  So these deals will not be using any newspaper/circular coupons...only coupons that you can print off the internet. So here's my first post...just for Donnie and Matt...but I hope this helps more than just them.

Kroger
(2) Starkist Chunk Light Tuna Pouch- $1
Less: (2) $.50 Coupon HERE (sign up and they'll email you the coupon)(doubled to $1 @ Kroger)
=2 for FREE

(4) Butterfinger Snackerz- $.50 each
Less (2) $.50 off 2 Butterfinger Snackerz (doubled to $1 @ Kroger)
=4 for FREE

RiteAid
Transaction #1 -
(1) Colgate Total or Colgate Sensitive- $3.50
(2) Chex Mix bags- $1.50 each
You will Pay= $5.50 +tax
Get (1) $3.50 +UP for the Colgate Total
Get (2) $1.00+UP for the Chex Mix
Net Paid= FREE

Transaction #2 -
(1) Colgate Total or Colgate Sensitive- $3.50
(2) Kelloggs Frosted Flakes- $2.22 each
Less: $1.00 off 2 Frosted Flakes HERE 
Less: $5.50 of +UPs from Transaction #1
You will pay= $1.44 +tax
Get (1) $3.50 +UP for the Colgate Total
Get (2) $1.00+UP for the Frosted Flakes

*You will have $5.50 leftover from Transaction #2 to either buy what you need at RiteAid this week or use it to roll into another RiteAid transaction next week.*

Target
(2) Purina Whisker Lickin Cat Treats- $.89
= 2 for FREE

(2) Ortega Taco Seasonings- $.69 each
=$.38 total or 2 @ $.19 each

(2) Wishbone Italian Dressings- $1.89 each (great for marinating chicken!)
= $1.53 total or 2 @ $.76 each

AND if you're new to shopping at any of the above stores then read the "How to Shop at" guides...links are on the right hand side of the page.

3 comments:

  1. Ok Sarah. I did the Rite Aid deals. I didn't use the video deals coupon for the Chex Mix, but at least I remembered the manufacturer's coupon. Also I added 1 50 CT Bottle of Excedrin. I had a $1 off any Excedrin product mfg coupon and r you get a $1 UP for purchase of a 50 CT bottle of Excedrin. If I'm not mistaken it was regular $6.99 but on sale for $4.99 which made it $2.99 after my CUE PWNIN!!
    Total Cash out of pocket $12.08
    Net Total Spent $6.58

    BTW I have $5.50 in +UPs left over

    I did the math and I saved roughly 72% THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete