Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Today is my 28th Birthday! Thank you to my wonderful Lord and Saviour for giving me an amazingly blessed life. I'm spending the day at home and not at work so it's sure to be awesome. :) I might even start a DIY project or something. In the meantime though,  here's a quick list of birthday I have signed up for...LOVE LOVE LOVE freebies! Also, I've added a Birthday Freebies link over on the right hand side of the blog.

Logan's Roadhouse- Birthday Coupon
Moes Southwest Grill- FREE entree for your birthday
TCBY- Free Cup of Frozen Yogurt for your birthday (and a coupon off a cake too)
The Limited- FREE gift for your birthday (I got a $10 gift certificate)
Qdoba- Buy One Entree, Get One Free for your birthday
Vera Bradley- If you live near a store, sign up (in store) for their mailing list & get a $20 gift card for your bday.

2 comments: