Saturday, October 30, 2010

FREE music at Amazon!!!!


Right now you can get $3 FREE to use at Amazon.com MP3 store. How cool is that? FREE MUSIC! So how can you get in on the deal? Just follow the steps below.

#1. Sign into Amazon.com
#2. Click HERE and click "enter the code" and use the code STUDENT3 it will add $3 to your MP3 account.
#3. Purchase anything in the Amazon MP3 store and you'll get the $3 off.

There's tons of cool things you could buy for SUPER cheap with this. I think my favorite and the one I might get is the entire "Peace on Earth" CD by Casting Crowns. It will be perfect for Christmas! and It will only be $2 using my credit!

I know a lot of people would like to grab to Taylor Swift's new CD "Speak Now." It would only be 99 cents! There's a whole listing of $5 CDs HERE. Plus you can always just use the $3 to grab 3 completely free single songs since most single songs are only 99 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment