Monday, July 19, 2010

Honeymoon- Setting Sail!

MARINER OF THE SEAS
January 15, 2006
Port Canaveral, Florida

We used the RCCL transfer bus to get from the Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral. This was my first cruise and D's second. He had told me that the moment I see the ship, I would be amazed. Amazed was an understatement. It was CRAZY big! We had decided to spring for a balcony room since it was our honeymoon. 
 Excuse my pictures...they're taken with my trusty, yet dated Kodak Point & shoot.  
I didn't get a DSLR for many more years...not that only having a point & shoot stopped me from taking 1,000s of pics! :)
 The view of Port Canaveral from our balcony of Cabin 8320 (a hump balcony!)

 People feeding the birds as we left Port Canaveral

 A Disney Cruise ship left a few minutes before ours did.

Ah, the end of our first day at sea....a sunset. Romantic? For sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment