Monday, July 5, 2010

AE.com CHEAP Clearance Finds!

American Eagle is having a clearance blowout online.
Today and Tomorrow get
- 30% off Automatically on all clearance items in your cart-
-Get another 20% off when you use code 32944527-
- Get FREE Shipping on ANY size order-
- Get 5% cashback when you use shopathome.com-

Here's the summary of what I ordered:
Purchased:
Clearanced Artist Jeans- $29.95
Less:
Automatic 30% off clearance items- $8.99
Less:
20% off using code 32944527- $4.19
OOP= $16.77
Less:
5% Cashback from ShopatHome- $.84
=$15.93 SHIPPED to my house!

There are much better deals than what I ordered (like tanks for $3.70 shipped) but I really like the Artist Jeans, anyhow so thats what I ordered. :)

Also, if it's your first time signing up with SHOPATHOME then you'll get a $5.00 Cash bonus!!! I already received mine, so if you haven't use my link to sign up and grab your $5 Cashback after your first purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment