Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking Supplies! :)

Have you seen some of my scrapbook pages and wanted to make your own?


Well I posted a few weeks ago about what program I use to scrap.
If you wanna see what and why then check that post out HERE.


Also, if you're thinking about starting to DigiScrap, then here are some
awesome and FREE supplies you may want to snag. :)


Awesome FREE Digi Scrapping Supplies:

Megan Turnidge has a FREE set of Shadow Styles (yes! free premade shadows!) on her blog
2 Peas in a Bucket has a TON of awesome freebies (just sign up for free & add the free items to your cart,)
Krystal Hartley from Sweet Shoppe has a bunch of WAY COOL Freebies on her blog.
Jessica Sprague has a some awesome FREE kits, cutters, etc
I *heart* the freebies Kate Hadfield has up on her site!
Ange Designs at MScraps has this cool hanging frame cluster
Emily Powers at Oscraps has this awesome template

Also, you can't forget the AWESOME, WONDERFUL, FABULOUS and did I mention FREE
fonts by Amanda from "Kevin and Amanda." :) (see my title font? thats by Amanda!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Sarah! :) I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete