Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's Your Favorite Candy?



What's Your Favorite Candy?

My favorite candy is and has always been M&Ms. Yummy! Love me some M&M's. I pretty much like all flavors, but the regular is my fave. My mom says when I was little I used to call them "Emily-Ms." Also at my wedding instead of having mints and nuts, we had M&Ms. Yes, this is true. Maybe thats tacky to some people, but mints and nuts just weren't my thing. M&M's, however, are definitely my style and isn't a wedding supposed to reflect the people getting married?
Yesterday, I attended an 85th birthday party for my grandmothers friend, Helen. Someone had placed M&Ms on all the tables in these cute little cups....I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of them. Love M&Ms and Love macro photography. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment