Thursday, April 8, 2010

Kroger Deals- Day 2 :)


So after getting the deals yesterday at Kroger, I had to go back to see if I could get some more, more than free potatoes and some $1.49 Stouffers (once I made sure I could fit more in the freezer). First off, they had put up the Twin Pack of Potatoes, and i felt bummed about that until I hit the clearance aisle. Here's the list of what I grabbed today:


4 Stouffers Family Size Meals- $3.99 each
=$1.49 each

4 Pringles Reduced Fat Super Stack Cans- 69 cents each *clearance priced*
Less $1 off 4 (from the paper a few weeks ago)
=$1.76 or 44 cents a Can

1 Waichai Ferry Sweet & Sour Chicken Dinner- $1.29 *clearance priced*
=29 cents

1 Macaroni Grill Chicken Fettucine Alfredo Dinner- $1.29 *clearance priced*
Less $1 cellfire ecoupon
=29 cents

Used $2.00 in OYNO from yesterday
Paid $6.30 before tax and $7.46 TOTAL after tax

ok, no more Krogering for me this week...at least til after Saturday. You'll have to check back Saturday or Sunday though to see why! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment