Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Have you joined Swagbucks for FREE yet?

What is Swagbucks, you ask? Well, Swagbucks is a FREE online site that gives you "Swag Bucks" for doing online searches using their search engine rather than using Google or Bing. You save up your Swagbucks to exchange them for Gift Cards to places like Amazon. I am saving my Swagbucks to buy some Christmas presents from Amazon. Anyhow, it is definitely a legit site and thought others might be interested in the FREE swag that you can earn by using it. I have already earned $5 to Amazon.com in just 2.5 weeks and I am close to get my second $5 Amazon.com dollars. It usually only takes about 1 minute of my time everyday to earn a few swagbucks. So....if you like to earn some FREE swag of your own I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you if you'd use my referal link to sign up :) Click the banner below to head over and grab 3 FREE Swagbucks just for signing up.
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment