Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Keebler FudgeShoppe Cheesecake Cookies Review

So remember my 2/7 Kroger Trip where I got the Keebler FudgeShoppe Cheesecake Cookies for 29 cents a package? Well, since none of us had ever heard of them before I figured I'd do a quick review on them.

First off, they are YUMMY! Secondly, they aren't actually that bad for you in moderation. So here's the scoop, they are a quarter size chocolate graham cracker (they make regular graham too) dipped in chocolate with a squirt of cheesecake on top with even more chocolate drizzled over the top. We have been eating 2 each as a dessert after dinner. It takes care of the chocolate and cheesecake cravings. :)

Wanna get your own? Well, you missed the dollar off coupons this time around, but check back to my blog daily for more deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment