Monday, February 8, 2010

Calling all Photographers and Scrapbookers.... get 10 Dollar Free Credit for Shutterfly.com

If you take tons of photos like me or scrapbook (again like me...lol), then I'm sure you'd love to have $10 Free Credit to Shutterfly. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shutterfly. I have printed several of my scrapbooks in their 8x8 and 12x12 sizes. Everytime I get a new book in the mail, I am again amazed at the gorgeous quality. Don't scrapbook or take many photos, well then you could use this credit to get a book of artwork done by your kiddos. How you say? Simply take their creations and scan or photograph them and then load them into Shutterfly. Wha-la, gorgeous book.

How to get your credit. CLICK HERE to go to Parenting.com. Click on Submit a Photo. I was gonna submit Sophie's pic, but you actually don't have to to get the credit. After registering, you'll get a code made especially for you. TAke that code and enter into the special offers under "My Account" at Shutterfly. The $10 credit will appear. Mine says it's good til November 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment