Saturday, February 20, 2010

Are you a SwagBucks Member??

If you are not a Swagbucks member NOW is the time to join. It is almost their 2nd birthday and they are in the mood for giving away TONS of Swagbucks. What is Swagbucks, you ask? Well, Swagbucks is a FREE online site that gives you "Swag Bucks" for doing online searches using their search engine rather than using Google or Bing. You save up your Swagbucks to exchange them for Gift Cards to places like Amazon. I am saving my Swagbucks this year to pay for Christmas. Anyhow, it is definitely a legit site and thought others might be interested in the FREE swag that you can earn by using it. It usually only takes about 1 minute of my time everyday to earn a few swagbucks. So....if you like to earn some FREE swag of your own I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE you if you'd use my referal link to sign up :) Click the banner below to head over and grab 3 FREE Swagbucks just for signing up.
Search & Win


NOTE: I have one more FREE site like that this I use daily and I will share it with everyone next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment