Sunday, August 2, 2015

Growth, High Chairs, and Retirement

This week T had his one month checkup at 5 weeks 5 days. He weighed in at 9 lbs, 7 oz, measured 22 inches long, and 36 cm head circumference! That's 50th percentile for height, 18th for weight, and 5th for head circumference!! Here he is on our home scale the same day as his appointment.


He also got his first stroller toys that day courtesy of his grandma ( my mom). You can see them in the pic below.


He loves them. I'm pretty sure he's pooping in the pic above too!

Also this week, I had my 6 week csection checkup. The doc clipped a stitch that had popped out of my skin, but other than that I got the all clear. There are notes she took during surgery that need to be passed onto my fertility doc too. She ended up having to go deliver in the middle of my appointment, so naturally T got antsy. He played on the exam table (with mom holding him of course).


He loved looking around. He also ate to pass the time. 


Yup, I did it. I nursed out of my house and posted a pic! Go mama and T!

Mr T is shoeing his silly personality more and more. Just look at these pics from Friday morning.


I mean that is like a cuteness overload right there!

Speaking of cuteness overload, T and his daddy fell asleep together twice this weekend. 


Be still my heart! Love these boys!

T had another first this weekend too! We tried him in his high chair! Just so he could sit up at the table and play while we eat.


He loved it!! He was given a Graco Blossum by DHs work. It reclines way back, has a 5 point harness, 3 tray sizes, and an infant insert, so he can even use it now! ...plus a ton of other stuff for later.

One other thing we had to do this weekend was retire his newborn sized clothing! 

He didn't have that many, so he was on a short rotation and we washed daily....so these clothes are special. It's so bittersweet....soooo happy he's growing healthy and strong but so sad he's growing up too! 

Here's one last pic for the week.


Sigh!










No comments:

Post a Comment