Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Mom, Granny, and Cows

So today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. They would give you a free meal for dressing like a cow. Well, my mom and Granny were already planning on coming over, so we decided it would be fun to dress up and sorta dress Mr. T up. 

For Ts cow outfit, I just printed out a sign and put cow ears on a beanie. 

They gave him a little stuffed cow. :)


The rest of put ears on hats, had signs, and put spots on our clothes.


We got a free meal! That's an amazing deal considering their combos are like $7 these days...and my family pays that a lot! Lol! Especially DH. 

It was nice to get out. Also, it was the first time Granny had seen T since birth.


Doesn't Ts great Granny look so happy holding my sweet boy!? 


And I love this last pic of Mr. T and how he is just staring at my mom, his grandma. 


No comments:

Post a Comment