Sunday, June 28, 2015

Team Nurse T

Well today was great breastfeeding wise!!! Mr. T nursed on demand all day!!! And he did it no fuss. Wow!! Now during middle of the night I gave him 2 oz of supplementation because he had been awake for 4.5 hours, but that's it!! HUGE victory for Team Nurse T!!

He did so well that i even ate three meals today and got to sit in the sun for 15 minutes!! I cannot wait til I lose the baby face fat! 


D finally had a chance to open and use his Father's Day gift. 


I'm pumped with it. I ended up getting it $100 and it's on Amazon for over $400!!
He used it a little and it seemed great. We have yet to transfer any video to our computer. The camera is so tiny! It's way smaller than D's hand. I think it will be great to record and remember all the little things in Mr. T's life.

On another note, I think Mr. T's whitish blonde hair is definitely growing. 


And look at the old man forehead wrinkles in this next one! Love!!



1 comment: